Do you want to help patients heal faster without drugs or needles? Do you want to explore how technology can advance your clinical treatments? If you are willing to combine your clinical expertise with laser (light) therapy, then you should consider Multi Wave Locked System or MLS Laser Therapy.
MLS Laser therapy uses a powerful super-pulsed laser with synchronised wavelengths that work simultaneously on inflammation, pain, and oedema. MLS Laser has no harmful side effects, is administered easily and greatly reduces treatment times. It is safe, effective and fast.
MLS Laser therapy gives you and your patients a pathway for faster healing, rapid recovery, and longer lasting results. It is non-invasive, without medication, surgery or needles and offers the patient an alternative treatment for their pain. They will thank you for it. It is not addictive, and patients experience no pain while receiving treatments.
MLS Laser gives you a therapeutic approach that provides a step by step system of protocols targeted at specific pathologies and pain conditions based on scientific research and evidence. You apply research-based protocols through state-of-the-art technology to get positive outcomes.
What makes MLS laser a breakthrough technology?
- MLS is painless. The laser painlessly penetrates 4-5 cms deep and generates no heat. Most people can’t feel anything while getting the treatment!
- MLS is noninvasive. Practitioners hold the laser over the area to be treated and no skin is broken.
- MLS has no negative side effects. Over a span of nearly three decades, more than 3,000 scientific studies have been conducted, from 37 different countries, with no known side-effects observed.
- MLS has an anti-inflammatory effect. Laser Therapy works by improving energy production in joint cells, which lowers inflammation and normalises function. This means increased mobility in the joint and reduced pain for a longer time.
- MLS has an analgesic effect on nerve cells. The MLS Laser blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to reduced inflammation, there is less oedema and less pain. Another pain blocking mechanism of the laser involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalin from the brain and adrenal gland.
- MLS has a faster rate of healing. Laser therapy uses light to favor and accelerate the body’s natural healing processes.
- MLS is nonaddictive. MLS offers an option to addictive medications and pain killers.
Practitioners report that MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats pain and inflammation associated with the following conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Back & joint pain
- Muscle sprains & strains
- Post-surgical swelling
- Disc disease
And many more
MLS Laser Therapy works by directly acting on areas of the body damaged by conditions and diseases that cause chronic pain. This is unlike other alternative medicine and prescription medication that must go through different pathways and often cannot target the source of pain directly.
The bottom line is that MLS laser therapy is state of the art technology, highly effective, and overall a safer option for providing effective relief from pain and other musculoskeletal conditions.