Sunday 7 April 2019
7 Staghorn Ave
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
MLS® Laser Therapy
- Clinical Applications
- MLS® Laser Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pathologies
- Reduce pain, maximise recovery & improve health
Obtain knowledge in the following areas:
- Overview of basic laser therapy and how it works.
- Physiological changes that occur when treating musculoskeletal conditions.
- The effective application of laser for both acute and chronic conditions and soft tissue pathology.
- Case studies with clinical applications.
- Research based and practical ideas about how to use your MLS laser.
Date: Sunday 7 April 2019
Time: 1:30pm Arrival tea and coffee Program: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: QT Hotel 7 Staghorn Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Cost: $150 $125 AMLA Member ; $125 Pod Laser SIG Member $125 Staff; Afternoon tea included.
“Using low level laser therapy for the treatment of pain”
Presented by: Dr Roberta Chow, AM. Quantum Pain Management, Sydney.
“Case Studies and Clinical Applications of MLS Laser”
Presented by: Dr David Bartlett Robina Town Centre Medical Centre, Robina.Bronwyn Cooper, Dr Foot Solutions, Sydney & Jenny Van Leeuwen Physio by Jenny, Caloundra.