The M6 scanning therapeutic laser by ASAlaser Italy delivers MLS Therapy via an ergonomic handpiece and a robotised multidiode head.
The model includes a single diode handpiece plus a multi-diode laser attached to an integrated mobile unit with fully automatic robotised articulated arm. The unit is equipped with an innovative graphic touch-screen display that interacts with the operator in an intuitive manner.
The ergonomic handpiece uses a high efficiency optical group to produce a focused 2cm diameter target beam using two synchronised lasers, with peak power 25w from the superpulsed laser for faster treatment times.
The multi-diode robotised head delivers a 5cm diameter focused target beam via three laser sources that produce 3 x 25w peak power. This provides reduced treatment times as larger areas can be irradiated. The head is programmed to adjust the treatment area in both size and shape to suit the pathology and area being treated.
For maximum efficiency, the handpiece and multidiode head can be operated simultaneously by the control software with independent operational parameters for each channel.
The robotised arm is designed to easily reach treatment areas hands-free with an optimised irradiation zone for best therapeutic result. It treats homogenously large muscle strips and whole joints yet is still mobile.
There are four broad treatment groupings each with pre-programmed settings or parameters – specific pathologies, pain management, anti-oedema and biostimulation (injuries, ulcers, sores).
The laser speeds up the body’s natural healing. It decreases pain, reduces inflammation and increases circulation. It’s a treatment that’s very gentle but gives my patients relief. It changes people’s lives. When people aren’t in pain, they can live fully.Dr Debra Lawson
Dr. Debra Lawson, Crackenback Chiropractic, Cairns, QLD
The MLS® laser uses a user-friendly touch screen with animated display.
The intuitive software offers specific protocols for a large range of treatments and pathologies that are stored in pre-sets. When selected the recommended parameters for treatment are retrieved and an animated display directs the user in how to apply the laser.
The parameters, the ideal settings for various treatment regimens, have been determined from clinical research and real-world results. In general terms, all the parameters of the predefined protocols stored in the device come from continuous research activities in vivo, in vitro and from extensive results received from practitioners in the field with over 25,000 devices installed worldwide.
The clinician can adjust parameters to suit the patient’s condition and the practitioner’s experience and judgment. This includes frequency, intensity and time. The software displays the therapeutic dose and energy density in Joules per square centimetre automatically calculated based on the chosen settings.
In addition, the software allows practitioners to store changes to pre-set regimes in a personal profile. Multiple users can independently store profiles, accessible via individual passwords.
Protocols include a wide range of specific pathologies, pain management, oedema reduction and biostimulation or healing. Pathologies and pain management are grouped by body part.
Service and support
Service, warranty and support are provided locally in Australia by Heal With Laser. Users log-in to the membership area and request service or post a query.
Australian-based support and training includes
- on-line videos for convenient in-surgery and support staff training.
- assistance with installation and set-up.
- ongoing instruction manuals.
- guides and updates (including how to use the equipment and get the most out of the tools).
- Access to state-of-the-art webinars and courses with world experts in pain management and laser therapy.
- Training updates can be delivered by on-line log-in.
Exclusive access to ongoing support, training, updated treatment protocols, latest research in laser therapy from ASAlaser Research Centre and international journals.
- Robotised optical group with 3 MLS® sources with power up to 3.3 W – Peak Power 3 x 25 W Ø 5 cm Target Area highlighted by high-efficiency red light LEDs
- Handpiece with optical group composed of MLS® source power up to 1.1 W – Peak Power 25 W ø 2 cm Target Area highlighted by high-efficiency red light LEDs
- High resolution colour touch screen user interface with anatomical images
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- 4 treatment modalities: A) specific pathologies, B) pain management, C) anti-oedema. D) biostimulation
- Possibility to customise every treatment parameter
- MLS® modulation in CPW or FPW mode (Synchronised emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves or Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 99’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote Laser emission signalling device
- 3 Laser Safety Goggles
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 106 x 43 x 154 cm; 43 Kg
- 85/110VA 100/240Vdc