Highest powered MLS® therapeutic laser by ASAlaser Italy delivers 75w peak output MLS® Therapy via an ergonomic handpiece with interchangeable light guide for optional laser acupuncture.
The base unit is AC or battery powered and is easy to transport, ergonomic and easy to use. It is completely independent thanks to a lithium battery, with moderate dimensions and weight. The unit is equipped with an innovative backlit graphic touch-screen display that interacts with the operator in an intuitive way.
The ergonomic handpiece uses a high-efficiency optical group to produce a focused 2cm diameter target beam. The Mphi 75 uses two synchronised lasers, with peak power 75w from the superpulsed laser for faster treatment times.
The handpiece incorporates an interchange end piece so the standard lens (Target Area of 2cm diameter) can easily and quickly be swapped for a high-efficiency light guide, capable of directing the laser beam into a spot for laser acupuncture.
There are five broad treatment groupings each with pre-programmed settings or parameters – specific pathologies, pain management, anti-oedema and biostimulation (injuries, ulcers, sores) plus laser acupuncture.
This unit is available with a custom trolley.
- Queensland Doctor
The laser speeds up the body’s natural healing. It decreases pain, reduces inflammation and increases circulation. It’s a treatment that’s very gentle but gives my patients relief. It changes people’s lives. When people aren’t in pain, they can live fully.
The MLS® laser uses a user-friendly touch screen with animated display.
The intuitive software offers specific protocols for a large range of treatments and pathologies that are stored in pre-sets. When selected the recommended parameters for treatment are retrieved and an animated display directs the user in how to apply the laser.
The parameters, the ideal settings for various treatment regimens, have been determined from clinical research and real-world results. In general terms, all the parameters of the predefined protocols stored in the device come from continuous research activities in vivo, in vitro and from extensive results received from practitioners in the field with over 25,000 devices installed worldwide.
The clinician can adjust parameters to suit the patient’s condition and the practitioner’s experience and judgment. This includes frequency, intensity and time. The software displays the therapeutic dose and energy density in Joules per square centimetre automatically calculated based on the chosen settings.
In addition, the software allows practitioners to store changes to pre-set regimes in a personal profile. Multiple users can independently store profiles, accessible via individual passwords.
Protocols include a wide range of specific pathologies, pain management, oedema reduction, biostimulation or healing and laser acupuncture. Pathologies and pain management are grouped by body part.
Service and support
Service, warranty and support are provided locally in Australia by Heal With Laser. Users log-in to the membership area and request service or post a query.
Australian-based support and training includes
- on-line videos for convenient in-surgery and support staff training.
- assistance with installation and set-up.
- ongoing instruction manuals.
- guides and updates (including how to use the equipment and get the most out of the tools).
- Access to state-of-the-art webinars and courses with world experts in pain management and laser therapy.
- Training updates can be delivered by on-line log-in.
Exclusive access to ongoing support, training, updated treatment protocols, latest research in laser therapy from ASAlaser Research Centre and international journals.
- Handpiece with optical group consisting of an MLS® source with power up to 1.2 W -Peak Power 75 W
- Therapeutic terminal, Target Area of ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- Laser Acupuncture terminal Target Area of ø 4 mm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- High resolution LCD colour touch screen user interface
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- 5 treatment modalities: A) specific pathologies B) pain management C) anti-oedema D) biostimulation E) laser acupuncture
- Possibility to customise every treatment parameter
- Dedicated area to create and save new customised programs for each terminal/applicator
- MLS® modulation in CPW or FPW mode (Synchronised emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves or Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 99’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote Laser emission signalling device
- 2 Light Guides for Laser Acupuncture
- 3 Laser Safety Goggles
- Unit carrying case
- Table handpiece holder
- Shoulder strap for portable use
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 36 x 28 x 10 cm; 3 Kg
- External power supply 18Vdc 50VA