17 – 19 May 2019
SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney
New South Wales
The 2019 ALA Symposium will be held 17 – 19 May 2019 in Sydney.
The 2019 theme is Innovations in Practice.
The 2019 Symposium will highlight innovative ideas and research in lymphoedema management, providing attendees with the latest knowledge and skills to benefit their practice.This exciting three-day program will feature:
- A whole day plenary session including keynote speakers Associate Professor Hiroo Suami and Angela Thynne
- Breakfast education sessions
- A variety of concurrent sessions over two days
- Opportunity to meet with lymphoedema suppliers, and
- Evening social events including networking drinks and a Symposium dinner